Please read the information for the sale prior to purchase. Photo provided is just for reference and not the exact item you will receive.
Exfoliate and moisturize in just one simple step. Adding exfoliation to your skincare routine aids in the natural process of shedding dead skin cells and reveals the healthy and flawless skin hiding underneath.
Why should we use sugar on our skin? The Glycolic form of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is abundant in Cane Sugar. AHA's break down the protein bonds acting as "glue" that holds skin cells together. This allows the dead skins cells to more easily fall away to expose healthier, more radiant skin beneath. A compound's effectiveness to penetrate the skin is largely dependent on bioavailability. Bioavailability is influenced primarily by molecular size and the glycolic form of AHA has the smallest molecular size of all, making it the most effective for exfoliation.
Pro tip: Exfoliation with a scrub prior to shaving improves razor glide by lifting hairs and removing dead skin cells.
- THIR13EN Ghosts (Wildberry, Marshmallow & Spun Cotton Candy)
- Einhorn (Volcano, Cotton Candy & Cherry Slushy)
- Namastay in Bed (Lavender, Cotton Candy Frosting & Peppermint)
- We All Float Down Here (Fresh Ocean, Shaving Cream & Sea Salt)
- Taste of Magik (Tea & Cakes | Warm, rich tea steeping beside a fresh slice of cake | x Delicious Lemon Pound Cake)
Available in 2 oz and 8 oz sizes
Ingredients: Sugar, Shea Butter, Safflower Oil, Cannabidiol Coconut Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Vitamin E, BHT (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Eco Biodegradable Glitter, & Fragrance or Essential Oils
*Cosmic Cleanse products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Not intended for use on small children. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician before use. For external use only. Individual results may vary.
*Products are packaged by weight, due to the ingredients and nature of certain products, whipped products may settle slightly during shipping.
* Please note items pictured are NOT the exact items you will receive, the photo is just there for your reference of the product you will receive.